My first time buying stuff at Hermo.my

by - 13:53:00

Few weeks ago i ordered some product on Hermo. I ordered April skin magic stone. And to be honest it was my first time buying product on this website. I was quite surprised when i received my item few days after making the order. The delivery is quiet fast and i'm satisfied with the service. Definitely will repurchase some product here again.


cute lil box


both of my item is safe and secure. come with the invoice and flyer




The reason i write this post is to

Point out Hermo service and customer care

1. After making my payment, i then realized that i put down my address wrong, i emailed their customer service and oh boy, the reply was fast and they assist me with my problem. Very satisfied with their customer care. Good job and keep it up Hermo!

2. Received my parcel like 2 days after ordering it was a fast shipping and i received it like a two or three days after making the payment. Mind you that all of their item is ready stock unless its already sold out so you had to wait a bit for it to restock.

3. They packed my parcel in a cute Hermo box. Both of my stone come in one piece but one of the stone has a big bend/crook at the side but its not a big deal. And did i mention they also give me free sample? Waah.  


I will post a review on both of April Skin Magic Stone Marble and April Skin Magic Stone Black soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

thanks for stopping by- I love reading your comments! I'll always reply so check back in a few days if you've asked me any questions x